ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
Our products are 100% designed and made in the Philippines by our local tailors from Bulacan.
We only use premium quality materials in each of our product category. We always make sure that we test it for ourselves and ensure a top of the line overall finished-product before we release it. All product details are explicitly shown under the product description of your desired design.
We consider our products as genderless as they all fit perfectly on any gender as long as you know how to pick the right fit for you
Our designs are limited, exclusive, and non-intrusive. We do not compromise our local tailors' compensation, passion, and hard work for a cheaper price. Our main mission is to make our creators dive deeper into their crafts and make sure that aside from you, they will also be the most fulfilled once you received your Legazy® product.
COVID SHIPMENT POLICY
We will notify you when it has been sent. Please take note that our logistic services are experiencing delays as they respect the ECQ implementations and your utmost coordination and patience might be badly needed. Upon receiving, please follow all necessary sanitation and precautions to secure your safety. Although we had performed all the necessary precautions on our part, YOUR SAFETY is still on top of our PRIORITY. Note that to avoid confusions
1. A confirmation letter to acknowledge your orders will be sent to you via email or via SMS. Everything sent must be thoroughly read and understood including these rules. Not reading still means that you agree and confirm the contents of these messages.
2. Once order is confirmed, an acknowledgment letter will be sent to you via email or SMS, and your TRACKING NUMBER will be emailed by Eye Know Right to you on the date of shipment.
3. YOU WILL RECEIVE A SEPARATE EMAIL CONFIRMING YOUR SHIPMENT
Shipping day allowance upon shipment is 3-7 WORKING DAYS (Metro Manila) and 4-14 WORKING days (provincial) from the shipment date. You may expect some delays due to the ECQ policies and we're sorry that we have no control over it
Countdown starts upon receiving a separate shipping notification email:
a. Metro Manila: 3-7 Working days + 2 days of processing
UPON RECEIVING YOUR SHIPMENT CONFIRMATION EMAIL:
b. Provincial 4-14 Working days + 2 days of processing.
You will be receiving a separate email or SMS that will show your tracking number and further instructions on how to track your package immediately after your order has been shipped. Just follow the simple instructions and you are great to go.
You only have to wait for the package on your doorsteps, and NO NEED TO SEND US ANY PROOF OF PAYMENT beforehand. You only need to settle your total amount to the delivery guy with additional 50php as an official COD charge UPON RECEIVING THE PACKAGE on your doorsteps
No need to send us any proof of payment. Our system will automatically process your orders and will mark your transaction as PAID. Your package is on its way and will be prioritized.
You will be receiving a SEPARATE EMAIL / MESSENGER / SMS notifications once your package has been SHIPPED.
Please take note that our logistic services respect the ECQ implementations and your utmost coordination and patience might be badly needed. Upon receiving, please follow all necessary sanitations and precautions to secure your safety. Although we had performed all the necessary precautions on our part, YOUR SAFETY is still on top of our PRIORITY.
Your can track your shipment to see the delivery status by following these very simple steps:
1. Click the "View Your Order" button below
2. Scroll down until you see your tracking number. Click your tracking number.
3. You will be redirected to the corresponding tracking website
4. Enter your tracking number in the bar and click search
5. Voila. You'll spot the shipping information provided and your package will be with you in no time!
Please take note that some couriers/shipment companies need 24hrs-48hrs to update the status of your package. So you don't need to worry or get nervous!
Due to the ECQ, we might anticipate some delays.
METRO MANILA AREAS:
Kindly expect 3-7 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY for Metro Manila areas (please prepare recipient and payment if COD)
Kindly wait for 4-14 working days for provincial areas. (please prepare recipient and payment if COD)
Patience is kind and necessary in this world, fam! But, we are not patient enough to wait for the day you'll receive your own LEGAZY® products! It will be a fulfilling experience!
Once you successfully received the package, you have officially helped us aid the Covid19 hunger of a starving Filipino street-kid. We will win this battle together but a warrior like you should still be SAFE! See you soon!
1. Facebook Messenger: m.me/wearlegazy or (click the Messenger bubble on the bottom right)
2. SMS/CALL during WEEKDAYS, 10AM TO 5PM
Smart: 0920 254 6077
Globe: 0956 369 0998
3. Email: email@example.com
WARRANTY, REPLACEMENTS AND CHANGE ITEM
1. 100-day warranty is immediately effective from the date of delivery
2. LEGAZY® will only issue warranty-grant to the customers who have submitted their incident report form here: https://wearlegazy.com/pages/incidentreport
3. We are only granting the warranty privilege to manufacturing and delivery issues:
a. Damage upon delivery of the courier
b. Wrong item received
4. These are the instances that the warranty-grant will NOT apply:
a. Voluntary damages
b. Wear and tear or minimal damages due to daily use
1. You just need to file and submit an incident report form here:
2. You have 30 days to request for a replacement of item/design if and only if the item is not yet used
3. The customer requesting for replacement must shoulder the shipping costs back to our Hideout and back to their shipping address
4. As long as the product that arrived at the office is undamaged, the replacement item will be immediately shipped back to the customer
Upon thorough, fair, and honest investigation, LEGAZY® has the right to approve or disapprove any claim presented.
To file for replacements and/or refunds, please file a request for replacement here:
Your case will be taken good care of and will be investigated as soon as possible. Rest assured that we are doing our best to solve each customer’s claim.
1. How do I cancel my order?
Please immediately message us here via
a. Facebook Messenger: m.me/wearlegazy or (click the Messenger bubble on the bottom right)
b. SMS/CALL during WEEKDAYS, 10AM TO 5PM
Smart: 0920 254 6077
Globe: 0956 369 0998
c. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. We do follow a "Strictly No Cancellation" policy which will also be displayed prior to checking out. Make sure you have already decided the item that you want to get before placing the order.
3. As much as we don’t want to do this to anyone, refusing to accept or negligence to receive the order may result to the following consequences:
a. Black listed
b. Payment of another shipping fee
c. COD will not be available ever for the specific person
We are a proud partner of PROJECT PEARLS Organization who have already established various successful projects in reaching out to the underprivileged street-children.
"PROJECT PEARLS' MISSION IS TO HELP THE POOREST OF THE POOR CHILDREN IN THE PHILIPPINES HAVE A BETTER LIFE THROUGH EDUCATION, EMPOWERMENT, NUTRITION, HEALTHCARE SERVICES.
Giving Peace, Education, Aspiration, Respect, Love, and Smiles or PEARLS is our foremost advocacy.
Breaking the cycle of poverty is almost impossible. But poverty doesn’t have to be permanent specially for children.
Project PEARLS’ main mission is to help children get out of poverty and to enable them to achieve their dreams. To do this, we give them opportunities through scholarship grants and educational resources. Educating the children will allow them to have a better future, thus, breaking away from the vicious cycle of poverty.
Project PEARLS focuses on the following areas: education, nutrition, health care, economic and community development. We strive to constantly grow our network of sponsors and partners; and to raise resources through grant applications and various fund-raising activities. This is to ensure that we are able to feed hundreds daily; to send to school as many children as possible; to improve the care and support for children and families with health issues; and to help the community have a sustainable livelihood program."
Please know more about them here: https://www.projectpearls.org/about/
We have also seamlessly worked with ChildHope.Org, Streets-To-School, Tropang Lakwatsero, and Raccoon Productions who are continuously spearheading beneficiary events, gigs, and outreach programs to touch the hands of people who greatly need it.